Тhe following Job descriptions is indicative target, every company and shipowner may significantly differ in the requirements, autorities and responsibilities from listed below.
Available only for tanker fleet
Organises and effectuates the maintenance of the cargo-equipment.
- Taking all actions necessary to meet responsibilities.
- Maintenance of cargo equipment as assigned by Chief Officer. Maintenance of cargo machinery is performed under supervision of Chief Engineer.
- Reporting damages and irregularities immediately to Chief Officer.
- Assists Chief Officer during cargo operations (loading, discharging, tank cleaning, etc.).
- Performs soundings of all capacities as requested by Chief Officer.
- Chief Officer
- Good technical capabilities.